139 Fifth Avenue Development
Village of Pelham, Ney York
Provided structural engineering services for 5 story steel construction at 139 5th Ave, Village of Pelham, New York. The design included a structural steel frame with a concrete core. The design included lateral load design for the wind and the seismic and thermal loading condition. Following reference standards were used for this project. This project was performed in collaboration with Enthink Engineering LLC.
1. American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association
(AAMA): 800, Specifications and test methods for sealants.
2. American Concrete Institute (ACI): 318-14, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
3. Aluminum Design Manual (ADM), 2015
4. American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC): 14th Edition Steel Construction Manual
5. American National Standards Institute (ANSI): Z97.1, Specifications and methods of test for the safety properties of safety glazing materials as used for
6. building and architectural purposes.
7. American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): 7-05, Minimum design loads and associated criteria for building and other structures. 7-10, Minimum design loads and associated criteria for building and other structures.
8. American Welding Society (AWS): D1.6, Structural welding code – stainless steel.
9. Building code of New York State (NYS): IBC Chapter 16 – Structural Design